1. Personal data processing purposes
1.1 To be used in the processing of the request of the suppliers prior to entering into the contract or to fulfill the contract in which the suppliers is a party to the Company.
1.2 For the legitimate interests of the Company or of any other person.
– For the sake of carrying out contracts between suppliers and companies and companies processing your personal data for procurement purposes. Pay for goods and services, relationship management, monitor and evaluate the work of agreements set forth in purchase orders or contracts or other contracts related to procurement processes, including the management of relationships with postures (contract fulfillment).
– For the legitimate interests of the Company, such as: For internal management of the Company, development and operation in order to be able to operate the business. This includes the management and development of goods and/or services (including websites and applications). Following the quality system operated by the company, such as: Take the exam. To the seminar. Monitoring and preventing fraud or other criminal activity and maintenance of the information system (base for legitimate interests)
– For the sake of safeguarding, such as: Provide safeguards, including information system, e.g. access to the company, log-in access the website or application (Base for legitimate interests)
– To exercise the right to claim by the rule of law (base for legitimate interest)
1.3 To prevent and suppress life hazards physical or health of you or anyone else, such as emergency contact, control and prevention of communicable diseases (based on legitimate interests).
1.4 To be able to comply with the law, such as compliance with the provisions of laws, regulations and orders of law enforcement (on the basis of legal obligations).
1.5 In case you give your consent, the Company will process personal data. Objectives are defined in each case of consent. To make the company black. The hill holds activities besides the above. The company collects additional personal information of Tha Tan. Which the company I will inform you and ask for your new consent.
2. Personal data collection
2.1 The Company collects your personal data when contacted by the partner. Sell or purchase products or provide any services to the Company, such as:
– Business card information such as first name, last name, telephone number, email address
– Information used to verify identity such as first name, last name, number and information on the identification card, Photos and Information in a prolific format used in identity.
– Information about the operation of the position, such as: History, practical information, Hiring information and information for the management of Vocational Safety and The Environment Council, as well as account and money information such as: Recompense Bank Account Number
– Information about the quality system operated by the company, such as: Take the exam, interview, Inspection and prevention of fraud
2.2 When entering the company’s premises, the Company may collect your images using CCTV cameras. However, the Company does not collect audio data via CCTV and will label you to inform you that CCTV cameras are being used in the Company’s area.
2.3 The Company may be required to collect and process special personal data as required by the Personal Data Protection Regulations. To use the purposes stated by the Company in this private, such as:
– In some cases, the Company may collect special types of personal information, such as requires a copy of identification card containing religious, nationality, blood type to be used for verification or conducting pro-business operations.
– Information on hygiene, dispensing history for assessment of work capabilities as well as compliance with applicable laws
2.4 If necessary, the Company will process the results of special types of personal data with express consent from or for other purposes as required by law. However, the Company will make the best efforts to provide adequate safeguards to protect the protection of special personal matters.
3. Requesting consent and possible consequences of not providing personal information
3.1 In the case of the Company Collect and process personal information based on your consent. You have the rights to withdraw your consent to the Company at any time, so that withdrawing this consent will not affect the collection, use, disclose or process personal data for which you have consented.
4. Period of retention of personal data
4.1 The Company will collect the personal data of employees for the period necessary to achieve the objectives of each type of personal data, unless the law allows for a long retention period. In case the retention period cannot be clearly specified. The Company will retain the information for a period of time that may be expected in accordance with the standards of collection (e.g. legal lifespan up to 10 years).
4.2 In case of CCTV cameras, the company will store them.
– In normal circumstances, your personal data may be retained for up to 15 days.
– In case of necessity, such as if required as evidence in an investigation, investigation or prosecution, or where the information requested by the person. Personal data may be retained for more than 15 days and the Company will delete it upon completion of that purpose.
4.3 The Company provides an audit system to perform personal deletion or resignation at the end of the retention period or that is not relevant or exceeds the need for the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
4.4 In case of the Company Use your personal data with the consent of the company to process the personal data. This will be done until you request the cancellation of the consent and the Company will complete the request of Tha Tha. Don’t be okay. The Company will continue to collect your Personal Data as necessary for recorded records that you have cancelled your consent so that the Company can respond to your requests in anachronisms.
5. Disclosure of personal information to other persons
5.2 The Company will require the person receiving the information to take appropriate precautions and process personal data as necessary only as necessary. And take steps to prevent the unlawful use or disclosure of personal data.
6. Security measures for personal data
6.1 In cases where it is stored by an electronic system, it must be encrypted through or using a designated device and have a system to protect access to such devices and be safe from the access of those who do not have authority. Duties and prevent changes, modifications, deletions, destruction
6.2 In case of documentation, it must be kept available and available in a safe place from those who do not have the authority to access information, such as in cabinets or drawers, have any protective keys or hazards that may damage information that is stored and controlled for use by human resources managers or assigned persons.
6.3 Training on the importance and protection of personal information to these individuals
7. Rights regarding your personal data
7.1 You have the legal right to cover personal data. Here’s a summary:
- Withdraw the consent you have given to the Company to process your personal data.
- Request to copy your personal data or request that the source of your personal data be disclosed.
- Send or transfer personal data in electronic form as required by personal data protection law to other data controllers.
- Object to the collection, use or disclose of personal information relating to you.
- Delete or destroy or make your personal data non-personally identifiable;
- Suspend your personal use of information
- Correct your personal information Current, complete and non-misleading
- Complain to the Personal Data Protection Committee in case the Company or the Data Processor includes:
- Employees of the company or contractors of the company. Violating or failing to comply with personal data protection laws
- In case the employee has further inquiries regarding the rights regarding your personal data. For details, please visit: Announcement Subject Rights and methods of access to personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act
However, this is The Company will consider and notify the results of the faculty in accordance with the request to exercise the rights of the employee as soon as possible within 30 days from the date that the Company receives such request, and the rights as mentioned above are as required by the Personal Data Protection Act.
8. Information about personal data controllers and personal data protection officers
8.1 Personal Data Controller : Thai Plastics and Packaging Public Company Limited
Contact Address : 77 Soi Tian talay 30, Bangkhuntien-Chai Talay Road, Tha Kham, Bang Khun Thian District Bangkok
8.2 In case you have any inquiries regarding the protection of personal data, .