Role and Responsibilities of Group Chief Executive Officer
- Designated as authorized person in administering the Company’s business and/or day-to‐day operation to be in line with the objectives, articles of association, policies, rules, regulations, instructions and resolutions of the Board of Directors Meeting and/or resolutions of the Shareholders Meeting.
- Arrange to prepare the Company’s business policies, business plans and budget to be proposed to the Board of Directors for approval and has a duty to report the progress on such approved business plans and budget to the Board of Directors according to the period specified by the Board of Directors.
- Manage the Company’s business operations in line with the Company’s business policies, business plans and budget, and to meet financial goals as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Establish performance goals, allocate resources and comply with the policies for management.
- Ensure the Company’s overall business growth in accordance with the Company’s objectives and business plans.
Maintain good relationship with the Company’s stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with the law and ethical standards and maintain transparency.
- Ensure the organization’s public standing.
- Be the leader in marketing strategy.
- Determine, monitor and strengthen organization’s standards that are essential to keep its competitive edge and create organization value through continuously working on the people and products.
- Analyze the current and potential overall global industrial condition for hints of future changes within the industry and adjust the Company’s strategy.
- Ensure appropriate returns to all stakeholders
- Work closely with chief executive officers, chief financial officers and chief operating officers of various business groups to deliver organization value.
- Set up the employee performance evaluation standards and review such standards periodically.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Board of Directors’ resolution.
- Recruit, appoint, remove, relocate, adjust, reduce or deduct salary or wages, impose disciplinary sanctions on officers and employees as well as dismiss officers and employees from their positions in accordance with the rules prescribed by the Board of Directors, except for executive officers or those in comparable or higher positions, which shall require prior approval from the Board of Directors.