1. Personal data processing purposes
- To protect your personal health and safety, including your assets.
- To protect building, facilities and property from damage, obstruction, destruction of property or other crimes.
- To support the agencies involved in law enforcement for deterrence, prevent, investigate, and prosecute legal proceedings
- To assist in the dispute resolution process, which occurs during the disciplinary or grievance process.
- To assist in the investigation process or the process of submitting a complaint.
- To detect and analyze problems when problems arise from an item or production process.
- To assist in the initiation process or prevent civil lawsuits, including but not limited to employment-related legal proceedings by using legitimate interest, legal obligation, and consent base.
2. Personal data collection
According to the purposes stated in Article 1, the Company installed CCTV cameras in a visible location, placing signs warning that CCTV cameras are being used at entrances and exits, as well as areas that we deem appropriate to be a point of surveillance to collect your personal data when you enter the following areas.
Type/List of Personal Information
CCTV Recording Data
15 days from a recorded date
Therefore, when the above period is overdue, the image is automatically deleted from the system, or the company deletes or makes personal information unidentified.
3. Request for consent and possible consequences of not providing personal information
3.1 In the case of the Company collect and process personal data based on your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent given to the Company at any time, so withdrawing this consent will not affect the collect, use, disclose or process personal data for which you have consented.
4. Period of retention of personal data
4.1 In case of CCTV cameras, the company will store them as follows.
- In normal circumstances, your personal data may be retained for up to 15 days.
- In case of necessity, such as if it is necessary to use it as evidence for investigation or prosecution, or if the owner of the personal data requests it. Personal data may be retained for more than 15 days, and the Company will delete it upon completion of that purpose.
4.2 The Company provide a monitoring system to process, delete or destroy personal data at the end of the storage period to meet the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
4.3 The Personal Data will be processed with your consent until you cancel, and the Company has completed your request. However, the Company will continue to collect your Personal Data as necessary to record that you have cancelled your consent so that the Company can respond to your requests in the future.
5. Disclosure of personal data to other persons
The Company will retain the information on CCTV relating to you as a matter of fact and will not disclose it unless necessary by the Company to achieve the surveillance objectives as specified in this notice as follows.
- Authorities with the authority required by law to assist, support law enforcement or to conduct investigations or prosecutions.
- Third-party service providers, for the need to ensure the prevention or suspension of harm to life, body, health and property of you or others.
6. Security measures for personal data
6.1 CCTV cameras are encrypted and have access restrictions to ensure that only authorized persons access the CCTV storage and recording system.
6.2 Training on the importance and protection of personal information with these individuals.
7. Rights regarding your personal data
7.1 You have the legal right to cover personal data as follows:
- Withdraw the consent you have given to the Company to process your personal data.
- Request to view and copy your personal data or request disclosure of the origin of your personal data.
- Send or transfer personal data in electronic form as required by personal data protection law to other data controllers.
- Object to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information relating to you.
- Delete or destroy or make your personal data non-personally identifiable.
- Suspend your personal use of information
- Correct personal information to be accurate, current, complete, and not misleading.
- Complain to the Personal Data Protection Committee if the Company or the Data Processor including employees of the company or contractors of the company violating or failing to comply with personal data protection laws.
- In case you have further inquiries regarding the rights to your personal data for details, please visit Announcement: Rights and methods of access to personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act.
However, the Company will consider and inform the results of the consideration according to your request to exercise your rights. The Company will make the best efforts to do so within a reasonable period of time and not exceed the legal period required by law.
8. Information about personal data controllers and personal data protection officers
8.1 Personal Data Controller: Thai Plastics and Packaging Public Company Limited
Contact Address: 77 Soi Tian talay 30, Bangkhuntien-Chai Talay
Road, Tha Kham, Bang Khun Thian District
8.2 In case you have an inquiry regarding the protection of personal data.