1. Personal data processing purposes
1.1 To process the employee’s request before entering into a contract or fulfilling the contract as employee is a counterparty to the Company, such as establishing an employment contract, memorandum of agreement employment contract, compliance with the Company’s regulations and personnel management regulations, task assignment, rotation or changing positions, training, performance evaluation admonishment penalties in accordance with regulations, position considerations and compensation management, health care and safety of employees (in accordance with consent and contractual compliance)
1.2 To comply with the law, such as compliance with the provisions of the law, regulations, and the provisions of legal authorities, such as labor protection laws. Labor Relations Law, Social Security Law, Occupational Safety and Work Environment Law, Profession and environmental diseases Protection Law (according to legal obligation and legitimate interest law)
1.3 To the legitimate interests of the Company or other persons, such as human resource management, manpower analysis and allocation, employee development, medical welfare arrangements, and other employee benefits such as hospital arrangement, employee activities, financial and budget management, internal and third-party dealings, registration work, delegation, credentialing, public report preparation, government agencies/regulators information submission, verifying the accuracy of information received from employees, analyzing and preparing databases of employee work experiences and contact, news and public relations, working environment facilities improvement, maintenance of information technology security, user creation, system access identification and access to information systems, security, accident and crime prevention, investigation and management of complaints and fraud, lawsuits or disputes management, employee care after retirement. (according to consent and legitimate interest)
1.4 To prevent and suppress danger to life, body or the health of employees or other persons, such as emergency contact, contagious disease control and prevention (according to Legitimate Interest)
1.5 To achieve the objectives according to the consent provided by the employee at a time.
2. Personal data collection
2.1 Data and documents related to the recruitment process such as Resume, Curriculum Vitae (CV), cover letter, job application, and recruitment comments
2.2 Employees contact data such as e-mail address, telephone number, social media information
2.3 Data about the employee’s identity, such as date of birth, age, gender, marital status, military status
2.5 Photos and images or CCTV recordings
2.6 Education data, ability, development, and other qualifications, such as education level, education qualifications, institutions/universities, academic history, training history, academic results, test results, right to work legally, professional qualifications, language proficiency and other abilities, information from referrals provided by employees
2.7 Work experiences and past employment data, such as job titles, details of employer, salary and compensation, welfare benefits received
2.8 Employee characteristics data such as habits, behaviors, attitudes, aptitudes, skills, the ability to work with others, emotional intelligence, engagement with the organization, which may obtain through the observation and analysis of the Company and our employees during the operation or participation in activities.
2.9 Data required for reporting of regulatory bodies such as the Ministry of Labor, The Stock Exchange of Thailand Securities and Exchange Commission, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
2.10 Financial information such as wages, salaries, income, taxes, reserve funds, bank account, loans, tax exemption or deduction
2.11 Data related to Social Security, Labor Protection, benefits, welfares, and other benefits that employees receive or are entitled to receive in accordance with the Company’s regulations and personnel management regulations.
2.12 Record of working time (in and out), overtime, absence and leave of absence
2.13 Operational history, position, meeting attendance, comments
2.14 Usage and access of information system, computer, work system, website, application, electronic network system, e-mail, in accordance with the Company information technology policy and related laws.
2.15 Data collected from the person participate with the Company, such as participation in activities, survey responses, survey responses, etc. Assessment responses
2.16 Information sharing by employees and disclose through application systems, questionnaires, assessments, and documents.
2.17 A copy of the document that can be used to identify the employee, such as identification card, passport, other documents issued by government agencies
2.18 Details of the Company’s emergency contact person.
2.19 Information of vehicles, driver’s licenses, the ability to drive. If the employee drives the vehicle provided by the Company, the Company will also collect information about driving behavior of the employee.
2.20 Accident information including that the employee has an accident on the job or other operations and accidents.
2.21 Other information necessary to comply with labor contracts, benefits and welfares, analysis and management of the Company, employee care after retirement and compliance with laws
2.22 Information of complaints, investigation, disciplinary action.
However, if the employee refuses to provide personal data that must be used to comply with the law or contract or enter into a contract with the Company, it may result in the Company being unable to fully apply the contracts and the employee right to receive the welfare or services provided by the Company.
3. Special personal data
- Health Information such as weight, height, medical conditions, color blindness, physical examination results, medical certificates, medical records, and dispensing records for labor protection, work capability assessment, and compliance with applicable laws.
- Biometric data such as hand pattern, Facial data which is used to identify and verify employee identity, crime prevention and the preservation of the legitimate interests of the company or other persons
- Information on criminal records, to consider the appropriateness of the operation and to preserve the benefits of the Company or of other persons (only for positions related to finances or property).
- Religious, ethnic, national, disability, in order to facilitate the facilities, activities, and benefits for employees, and to manage equally and fairly employee treatment according to human rights.
– Other special personal data for legitimate purposes, such as preventing suppressing danger to life and health for those who unable to give consent to be able to exercise the legal claim to meet the objectives of labor protection, social security and employee welfare.
– Information about the epidemic that is spreading at the time, such as vaccination, or treatment
3.2 Where necessary or for purposes as required by law, the Company will process your special personal data with your express consent. the Company will make the best efforts to provide adequate security measures to protect your special personal data.
3.3 Information on criminal records, which collected from the evidence presented by you or your consent for investigation by the authorities under the law. The Company will provide such data protection measures in accordance with the law.
4. Request for consent and possible consequences of not providing personal data
4.1 If the Company collect and process personal data based on your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent given to the Company at any time, so withdrawing this consent will not affect the collect, use, disclose or process personal data for which you have consented.
5. Personal data retention period
5.1 The Company will collect the personal data of employees for the period necessary to achieve the objectives of each type of personal data, unless the law allows for a long retention period. If the retention period cannot be clearly specified, the Company will retain the information for a period of time that may be expected in accordance with the standards of collection (e.g. normal legal case prescription is up to 10 years).
5.2 The Company retains the personal data of the employee throughout the employment period to fulfill the contract and for the period necessary after the end of employee service.
5.4 If the Company uses the employee’s personal data with the employee consent. The Personal Data will be processed with your consent until the employee request the cancellation, and the Company has completed the request. However, the Company will continue to collect employee personal data as necessary to record the cancellation of consent so that the Company can respond to employee requests in the future.
5.5 The Company provides a verification system for the deletion or destruction of personal data that over the retention period or unrelated data or data that exceed the requirements for the purposes of which personal data is collected.
6. Disclosure of personal data to other persons
6.2 The Company will assign the person who has access to the data to take appropriate measures to protect your data and process personal data as necessary, and to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of personal data.
7. Security measures for personal data
7.1 Where the data is stored by an electronic system, it must be encrypted or using a designated device and have a system to protect access to such device and be safe from unauthorized access to prevent changes, modifications, deletions, destruction.
7.2 For document, it must be kept, safe from unauthorized access and available for use, such as keep in cabinets or drawers with protective keys to protect data from any action that may damage data that is stored and controlled for use by human resources managers or assigned persons.
7.3 Training on the importance and protection of personal information with these individuals.
8. Rights regarding your personal data
8.1 Employees have rights according to personal data protection laws as follows.
- Request to view and copy the employee’s personal data or request to disclose the origin of the employee’s personal data.
- Send or transfer personal data in electronic form as required by personal data protection law to other data controllers.
- personal data relating to employees.
- Suspend the use of your personal data.
- Correct personal data to be accurate, current, complete, and not misleading.
- Complain to the Personal Data Protection Committee if the Company or the Data Processor including employees of the company or contractors of the company violating or failing to comply with personal data protection laws.
- In case you have further inquiries regarding the rights to your personal data for details, please visit Announcement: Rights and methods of access to personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act.
However, this is The Company will consider and inform the results of the consideration in accordance with the request to exercise the rights of the employee within 30 days from the date that the Company receives such request, and the rights as mentioned above are as required by the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. Information about personal data controllers and personal data protection officers
9.1 Personal Data Controller: Thai Plastics and Packaging Public Company Limited
Contact Address: 77 Soi Tian talay 30, Bangkhuntien-Chai Talay
Road, Tha Kham, Bang Khun Thian District
9.2 In case you have an inquiry regarding the protection of personal data.